Do you Like?

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Instructions do serve a purpose!



So for the past two years I have been using an M-audio fast track ultra to record my songs.  I have always felt like it didn't have enough "kick" to effectively record my instruments at a nice volume level.  For a while I thought that it was the recording software I was using, which in part it was. Today I spent about an hour researching information about my interface and came across a discussion board that had the answer.  They said that I needed to pull the volume knob out and it would turn on a preamp to increase the signal!!  They also mentioned that if I read the manual it would have told me the same thing.   So it just goes to show that it does benefit one to READ THE MANUAL LOL!!! Just thought I would share that with you.

Enjoy the day friends,

Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment